AOL Mail Login
How to reactivate an AOL Mail account?
It's been so many days since you have last logged in to your AOL mail account and now you think that your AOL account has been deactivated. But, simply logging in to our account is one of the simplest ways to get back to your AOL mail account. However, if you cannot log in by going through the usual Aol mail login process, then this is a grave issue. So, in this article, we shall have a discussion on account deactivation details along with the process to re-activate it.
Reasons why AOL mail account got deactivated
There are a few reasons due to which your AOL mail account is subject to deactivation. The main scenarios are listed below:
- In case you have requested for account cancellation or deletion, then Aol deactivates your account first and then the deletion process takes place
- It has been more than 90 days since you have logged in for the last time
- You must have violated one or more terms of Aol
Note: Be it any reason, if your account is deactivated, then you should re-activate it either by using the method given below or by getting in touch with the Aol support team.
Steps to reactivate an Aol mail account
Follow these quick steps to log in to your Aol mail account:
- Open the Aol login page on your PC
- Or, open the Aol application on your device
- If you have signed to any other account, then sign out of it
- Now, navigate to the top bar and click "Login"
- Enter the login username of the account you want to reactivate
- Then, click on the "Next" button
- Followed by this, enter the password of the same account
- Hit "Login" and you're done
Account reactivation through this way can only be done if it is not more than 90 to 180 days since you logged in the last time. In case it is more than the said days, then unfortunately you will not be able to access your account. However, you can always sign up for a new free Aol mail account.